Monday, March 9, 2009

Share the Love: Make Your Own Business Cards




I've often shared my passion for writing with friends and family. Your passion may lie in other areas. Perhaps you have a secret yen to market one of your talents. In this article I share instructions on creating your own business card. I provide a step by step guide and places to go to to download templates or order online. I've created a pretty generic business card, but it would be just as simple to add a background, or design. Because I am almost out of ink I kept it pretty simple:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4834711_own-business-card.html

Handing out a card is going to be so much simpler than standing in the middle of a store searching for scrap paper and a pen.

I love writing and want to share the love. My friends on this blog, and I have found a wonderful outlet where we get paid for doing what we love. What do you love? I'd love to see what you can come up with.

Take care & G♥d bless!

No comments: