Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's Make Myspace Safer!!

Who hasn't heard of Myspace? Not all that long ago, Myspace was on the news about how your children shouldn't have a Myspace account. Of course, I disagree with what the news shows say. I mean, is staying connected to your friends when they go off to college, family members, or colleagues. Myspace isn't a bad thing, it's just a select few who make parents cringe at the idea of their children having a Myspace account.

To me, you shouldn't ban your children from using Myspace, you should teach them how to keep themselves safer from Internet Predators, and you know what kind of people I'm talking about.

For more information, please read the following article, Seven Steps to Make Myspace Safer By: Alexa Gates

2 comments:

lizzie said...

Just to let you know that I agree with you!

Writers Solutions said...

Thanks Lizzie :)